Location: Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, UK
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 OTE 40k+ (Uncapped)
Do you have these key skills?
- Sales Experience and ability to close deals
- Track record for generating new business
- Good communication skills and not afraid to cold call potential customers
- Ability to manage and nurture your own pipeline
If you do have these key skills, then please read on???
UltraSoft Technologies based in Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, is the leading software system provider for Serviced Office, Engineering and Architecture industry. Founded in 1998, UltraSoft has over 5000 users across 1000 locations globally. Our plan is to double our size over the next two years and to support our growth, we are recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager who is energetic, enthusiastic, well-organised, a team player and has a genuine hunger for success.
Once we have ensured you have thorough working knowledge of UltraSoft, the focus of the role will be on driving revenue from new business. You must have no fear of using the phone to generate new leads and have a proven track record of overcoming objections and closing deals.
This is an excellent opportunity and a brilliant time to join our company, career progression opportunities are endless for the right person who wants to go on this exciting journey with us!
- Comprehensively communicate and present products and value proposition to potential customers over the phone, online and face to face
- Drive outbound sales campaigns and improve inbound lead qualification
- Generate new leads and follow the sales process through to closing the deal.
- Build and grow your own sales pipeline and achieve monthly sales targets
- Ensure CRM system is fully up to date with comprehensive information
The right candidate will ideally have 2+ years of sales experience with a proven achievement of targets. You will have strong presentation skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of clients. An affinity to technology is a must.
- Proven ability to see a sale through yourself from initial opportunity through to closing the deal
- Strong presentation and personal skills on the phone, online and in-person
- Experience working with senior and junior contacts within a client base - you must be able to build trust and mutual respect with senior and junior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills ? you have the ability to make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple prospects/deals at the same time
- You will be cooperative, adaptable and flexible, always maintaining a positive attitude.